linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Autumn Glory

There were three old, old apple trees on our property when we bought it.  Our tree care friend said they would never bear fruit again, but my Mother pruned them well, and they are doing amazingly for the extent of neglect we found them in.  
 
It's a reminder to me that no matter how old, neglected, filthy, or outwardly ugly something is, there is always hope as long as somebody is willing to love and care for it!

Our apple tree

1 comment:

  1. How I loved the wild apple trees! There was one at the corner of Rimrock and Ohio Match near where we once lived. Also a bearing one at the "big Curve". I heard that they were planted during the depression. So many are still around in stages of neglect.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...