linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Friday, September 24, 2010

Gardening Galore!

It feels as if I've been practically living in the garden this summer. . . but I like it that way!
 
Here's some assorted pictures of my summer garden rambles.
 
Enjoy!
 
Inspecting a neighbor's gorgeous garden while on the annual Sew n' Sew garden tour
 
 
My flower garden
 
 
Helping some friends get thousands of seedlings into the ground for the Farmer's Market=)
 
 
Lovely gladiolas
 
Blackberry brambles
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Well, I'm off to start the process of turning 285 pounds of cabbage into delectable sauerkraut.  Oh, the joy. . . ;)
 
Y'all come back soon, you hear?
 
Lovingly,
~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...