linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Nancy Drew Fashion Week {Day 7}


 
Hello, there!  
 
Here I am, one the last day of the delightful Nancy Drew Fashion Week
This week has been a whirlwind for me, and in fact several more things have come up that are going to entirely change the course of next few months for me. . . I'll elaborate more on that later=)
 
However, I planned all along to enter the fashion week by the skin o' my teeth - thanks, Lilly, for tromping around in the rain with a camera for me!  And here I am, just in time to share an outfit - though it might be more of a Helen Herriott inspired ensemble... the rain was not fitting company for most of my vintage/Nancy-ish clothes;) My hairstyle looks rather 1930s to me. . . that could be either Helen or Nancy:)  I'll take that as it comes.
 
Enjoy!
 
P.S. Don't forget to enter the Nancy Drew button badge giveaway I'm sponsoring at Bramblewood Fashion!
 
~ Nancy Drew Modern/Farmgirl ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm making a rather strange face here, but it was the only picture with my dear doggies in it;)
 
 
~ Rose Jacket - Falconable, thrifted
~ Fair Isle Sweater - Tiara, thrifted
~ Rose print Tee - thrifted
~ Green Coururoy Skirt, Lands End, gift from a friend
~ Italian Leather Belt - thrifted
~ Navy Wellingtons - Northerner Max, State Line Tack

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...