linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Monday, April 11, 2011

Out of the Blue


 
Quite unexpectedly, I am heading out of town today (yes, my family is rather unexpected;) with my Dad to go down to Ca. to help him with some work he has down there, then, I'm heading up to Oregon to visit my Aunt and help her pack her home in preparation for moving!  I do not know as of yet just how long my journey will extend. . . 
 
  • Bible
  • Pith helmet
  • 1 pr. white gilt, 1 pr. blue w/ rhinestone hearts sun glasses (yep, I'm a sunglass hog;)
  • little green suitcase
  • Sense and  Sensibility, Biography of Andrew Jackson & embroidery (for the car)
  • Polka-dot a pron. . .
. . .I'm ready. ;)
 
So, I'm here to bid you all a hurried farewell, and the request that you pray for me as I embark on this new adventure.
Lord willing, I'll return to you in a few weeks!
 
Much love,
~Kellie~
 
 
P.S. I'm homesick  - and I haven't left yet=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...