linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Real Quick


I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day!
 
My blogging has been pathetic of late.  That's not my intention, but the unstoppable hurtling-on of life is more than a match for me at the present. =)
 
So, in between everything, I'm swinging by to share a picture of my darling mother and I at a banquet I attended last Saturday.
I graduated last year, and to all intents and purposes am in the class of '10, but I'm going to be having a ceremony this year with the class of '11 as my family were too busy to do so last year.  I'm excited.
 
  And best of all, I finally had a special occasion to wear my green dress - the graduation banquet!  I think I'll be donning it again for the actual ceremony in June... I don't want to loose a chance to bask in it's loveliness;)
 
A dear friend's mother wore it as her wedding dress in 1949.
 
 
Look for more pictures soon!
 
Have a marvelous Monday, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...