linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

That vintage Charm

It's everywhere - sought after, admired, imitated, adored. 

 It's that vintage charm.  Full of detail, beauty, and old fashioned grace.  It pops up in the most unexpected places... an old, well-worn roaster pan, for instance.  And with the passing of time come memories, of days lived and moments shared.

Now those once well-loved things have the chance to be loved once more, as popular demand brings back in to vogue the delightful craftsmanship of yesteryear - that vintage charm. 




New items in the vintage section of the shop!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I love your outfit. I hope the vintage "craze" last a long time, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is darling, dear! I need to find myself a pair of purple wellies, then we'll both have boots in our favorite colors:)
    HTSYS!
    Much love,
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls!

    Tasha, you must indeed. That would be so fun;)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...