linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Betsy-Tacy




Just a few selfies with my bestie after Church.  We had a beautiful day, a beautiful sermon. 
And not only do we both go way, way back with Betsy and Tacy, but the rich, warm florals, caramel leather and soft chambray of today's outfit makes me think of the sweet, rosy, hopeful world of those beloved storybooks.

linking with Plane Pretty
rose half circle skirt - Kellie Falconer Design | chambray blouse - thrifted
belt - f21 |

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing sweeter than a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right - though watching new friendships develop is pricelessly sweet as well!

      Delete
  2. Love this post so much. Yesterday was so wonderful. I wish every day were like that:)
    xxx,
    me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be perfect? Well, almost perfect - you know. That was such an awesome day:)

      Delete
  3. I love your outfits! They're so cute and classy, and somehow, still stylish, which is awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, so excited i found your blog today. both of your outfits are so cute and summery. i love the rose skirt!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you stopped by! Thanks so much:) You have an adorable blog yourself!

      Delete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...